PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEUDULE A FREE QUOTE: 978-505-6087 or brian@brianTburke.com.
1. Light Landscaping and Yard Work for Homes and Commercial Properties:
- "Quick Pop Makeovers" for Real Estate Agents, Property Managers, Homeowners and More: 1-2 Hour "in and out" landscaping quick dress up to improve curb appeal! Fixed price. Make any area pop with color, weeding, edging, mulching, etc, on a budget and on the quick!
- Lawn cutting. Including edge trimming and clearing of clippings from surfaces.
- Weeding and clearing brush. Weed beds, clear unwanted brush. Maintenance programs available.
- Pruning / Trimming. Keep shrubbery and other plants looking neat and promote health.
- Mulching / Edging. Freshen up beds with a clean and tight edge, and vibrant mulch for looks and health of plants.
- Clean ups. Clear downed branches and trees, as well as last year's leaves, etc. Re-do beds with new mulch, etc.
- Planting shrubs, flowers, etc. Want to bring your beds, borders and islands to life? Let's choose the perfect plants, shrubs and flowers! Including a year-round mix of annuals and perennials. You will have a constantly evolving array.
- Basic stone work. Add a more defined border to your mulch beds with stacked or lined stone work . Help with drainage issues. Use decorative loose stones in place of mulch in some areas. Sorry, no technical or major landscape construction with stone walls, patios, etc.
- ...and more
2. Interior and Exterior Painting for Homes and Commercial Properties:
- Rooms, Hallways, Stairways, Foyers and more for Interior Painting
- Exteriors of Homes and Commercial Buildings: Jobs Limited to Sheds, Fences, garage doors, trim, smaller structures--not entire exterior of the main structure. I ,may be able to do specific sections of the exterior, however.
- Meticulous, Full-Service Prep Work before painting begins
- Color Consultations provided by an expert interior designer (optional, but recommended!)
3. In and Around the House and Commercial Property:
- Power Washing. Gutters, house trim, porches and stairs (including railings), walkways and more.
- Curb Appeal / Touch ups. You name it. Add some fresh paint? Do some quick weeding and then plant some flowers that pop and lay down fresh mulch? Power wash the driveway? We will make your house shine when viewed from the street.
- Gutter cleaning. Clear gutters of leaves and other debris. *Limited to basic jobs/accessible gutters--Some jobs may not suited for us. We can discuss before and during our initial free visit.
- Hanging photos, curtains, etc. We love to help pretty up the inside of your home also. If you've bought some new fixtures of any kind, let us put them up for you.
- Other house and yard projects. Need Junk moved to the sidewalk for pick up? Cellar cleaned out?
- Sorry, No carpentry or technical handyman services. Examples of what I would NOT be able to do are: Install skylights, build a deck, etc. Nor could I replace a garbage disposal, install new exterior lights, etc.
MORE ABOUT MY TYPICAL SERVICES: Just ask if you're curious. There's a small chance that I would do VERY BASIC light carpentry and some odd projects around the home--but for the most part, I'd contact a carpenter or handyman if it has to do with carpentry or anything technical. MOST of what I do is: Yard work, gardening, light landscaping (NOT excavating, landscape construction, irrigation, etc.). I also do painting, but not full exteriors of buildings. Exterior would be limited to decks, fences, sheds, trim, or specific sections of the building--not the whole structure, etc. Interior painting is typically limited to a couple rooms, hallways, etc, for example--not the entire house and not major rehabs.